Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wah Taj!

Sometime back, I was posted in Agra for a month. And towards the end of my stint, I finally found the time and more importantly the right mood to take a trip to he Taj...

I entered through the large gateway and caught the first glimpse of the famed monument; expecting to be thrilled and awed.. but I felt nothing...


the whole trip was a big disappointment and the only thing that made me sit up and take notice was the workmanship and the amazing dexterity with which the carvings were made with a great degree of perfection and similarity...

and so, a weary me came back to my dingy hotel room and uploaded the snaps. and lo! the awe and wonder suddenly appeared out of nowhere... the snaps were great and the Taj looked awesome in the pics...

1 comment:

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Guess you would have felt different if you accompany the place with your life-partner.

Try it!

Nice pics btw.