Monday, October 22, 2007

I the underdog...



The feeling is there... I can't ignore it... Of late I’ve really begun to feel like I am the underdog… my best friend's voice rings loud and clear... "you are a loser Rakesh!! you are just a loser" of course, he was just kidding then… now all of a sudden, it all seems so true; so real...

Well, can it really be true... What could be the reason??

Depression… running out of steam... or is it just Monday morning blues… I do not know… and I do not wanna know… coz I am scared… really really scared… of what the real reason could be………………………………………………………………..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rakesh,

I belive everybody is a looser at one point of his/her life. No big deal!!!
Its jus a small phase. And it might b convenient for u to belive what ur fren has told u but dont accept it. Stay positive!!

I was really upset vn 1 of my sibling uttered tat 'i am a looser 'in a fit of anger. I was so damn upset after that and started to belive it. It nearly took 2 months for me to get away 4m that feeling.

Take care



Love,Live,Laughter
Lust4Life

Rakesh said...

thanx buddy... feel a lot better already