Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm so bloody tired

I'm feeling so lazy... I'm so tired... Don't feel like working at all... In fact I don't feel like doing anything at all... For timepass, watched Sweet Home Alabama. now am feeling all homesick...

Big wheels keep on turning
Carry me home to see my kin
Singing songs about the Southland
I miss Ernakulam once again

Sweet home Ernakulam
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Ernakulam
Lord, I'm coming home to you


... Sigh ...

Am not able to sleep.. Not able to read... Not able to make contact... Not able to talk... just plain lethargy and a pretty much queasy feeling...

1 comment:

Shekhar said...

Ha ha!! Awesome transformation from 'Alabama' to 'Ernakulam'.

Yeah, have recently come back from a long stint away from home and I know the feeling.