Sunday, August 31, 2008

How I hate working on Sunday...

Well, another beautiful Sunday down the drain.. Gosh! I really hate working on holidays. But such is fate (or my job rather).. Anyway, I was not about to let go so easily..

So after I met my team members in the morning and wrapped up the pep talks by noon, I slowly set off for home; to finish preparing for my meeting tomorrow. But, the beautiful sidewalks of Nagpur lured me into a walk which later turned to a totally aimless amble.. The city is really beautiful.. and before I knew it, there I was in front of CCD. And it suddenly started to drizzle... the perfect icing on the cake..

So here I am, sipping a hot cuppa.. at my fav haunt in Nagpur.. part working.. part blogging..

Hoping to finish off a good chunk of work before my roomie (who also ended up working today) turns up.. Planning to go watch Rock On! in the evening.. really need to destress myself...

1 comment:

Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Working on sundays :/ ..U r giving me scares about post-MBA life :)