Friday, July 11, 2008

A need to get organised...

Today I decieded that I will not work after 6pm. So I shut the laptop and ventured out. It'd been a while since I went to CROSSWORD. So decided to go there.

The book I have been reading got sold out. So there was no real point in spending too much time. Really wanted to pick up a few books. But already I have a jam packed schedule and a few books left to finish. So decided againt it and spent a good amount of time flipping through a coffee table book on Cocktails.

Anyway, didn't leave empty handed. Bought a spiral bound notepad. Ive been putting off a lot of work, some big some small for a while. Time to get organised. Now if only I moved my ass and started writing down stuff to do in my "Things to Do" book. If only I could overcome this sudden bout of procrastination.

Well maybe tomorrow :)

No comments: