Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A wish unfulfilled...

Work takes me to Mumbai once every month. I rarely get time to roam around as I usually reach by the last flight of the day and leave by the first flight out. But one of the good things is my company guest house at Prabhadevi. Right beside the beach, the GH is on the 10th floor offering stunning views of the upcoming Bandra-Worli sealink.

Now there is this certain actress (well, not among the top heroines but more of an item number gal; but what the heck!) who lives on the 7th floor. Every time as I take that elevator and the indicator show "7", I wait, patiently, praying... that at least for once, it opens… opens to her... But nah! not happened in last five months..

But optimistic; that I am... one day... one great day... one fine day... the day of all days... those sliding doors will part.... Jannat!!!

No comments: