Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday, bloody Sunday..

Well, I'm sick with life. Job's giving me a lot of pressure of late and I'm bored to death.
Have nothing to do and I'm stuck in my hotel at Raipur. Am not feeling like going out also. Was contemplating whether to get out of bed and go for breakfast. Decided against it, as there is a good 2hours before the coffeshop closes for breakfast. Was flipping through channels. Nothing interesting to watch. Then stumbled upon Zee Studio where Meredith Wilson's: The Music Man was going on. Watching the musical has certainly lifted my spirits. Its been a while since I've seen a good musical. Planning to watch The Sound of Music and Singing In The Rain once I reach home and get my CD collection. Hope, my Sunday.. bloody Sunday turns out to be a Musical Sunday...

1 comment:

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Nothing like a good musical to perk your day up. In your travel brings you to London/NewYork, you should definitely see some of the broadway shows.