Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gosh.. I feel sooo.. happy

Man.... I really do feel a lot happy today... Am I drunk... Nope... Have I doped? definitely not... Dunno why I feel great!..... Discovering Self course has been a great experience.. Am greatly enjoying it...

Decided to go over to Taj for dinner as they were having a Punjabi Food Fest and we also wanted to show our friends from France who are on student-exchange from ESCP EAP, Paris; a taste of Punjabi cusine... The food was good.. I normally donot like the Taj food, but greatly enjoyed it this time... and we went in the Sumo rather than the usual jeep.. so the return journey with the cold night-time air was intoxicating... man.. I am on a high!!
FROM TOP LEFT...
That's myself; Akshaye; Anchit; Frederic; Chinmay; Paro; Rita; Bala; Anne; Bivudh; Arka & Kiran

No comments: